Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, September 17, 2005
Do It To Me Baby
It has come down to the final 3. In my first Malaysian Idol post, I mentioned that Daniel, Farah, Nita are my top 3 favorites and here they are, the top 3 ;p Woohoo~ Like what I told one of my frens, my premonition of Daniel being in the finale may be accurate as well hehe. *Cross fingers*. As long as there will be ppl who’d invite him to MMU proms as special guest or smth, and me being able to take a photo with him, that’s the most important thing to me hahahaha~ It would definitely attract prom goers especially gals to the particular prom, so expect Daniel to be invited. This is about business and money making…they may not care much about guys not liking them or whatever ;p Make some noise for the cute Daniel!!! Woohoooooo~~

Dun la boo. Come on, we’re now picking an idol. An idol means someone ppl would adore themselves and I feel that it doesn’t really matter if that person can’t dance, or sing, or even not having any talents at all. As long as ppl like seeing them, enjoying their performance or appearance, that’s it! That’s their idol. Thus, as long as there are ppl who enjoy Daniel’s performance, or let’s say Faizul’s, he can be the idol already.

For example, my dad is my role model. He can’t dance (but he sure, is good in singing) but then, he is too, my ultimate idol. YOU ROCK, dad!

I dunno who will be kicked out in tomorrow’s result show, I so dun hope is Daniel. But it’s hard to predict anyway, juz hope that Daniel’s voters would stay loyal and not switch votes. This can get him to the finale in Genting Arena of Stars. I wanna go, but I got no tickets man! Who has one for me? Do let me know! Who can get me a room beside Daniel’s as well? Wahahahaha….offer me! I’ll accept it hehehe. That also if it’s Daniel can be the top 2.

I like Farah and Nita too man, needless to say. Both can sing, though sometimes their singings were bad. Daniel…mann he sounds superb in Chinese songs though I’ve only heard him singing in Chinese once, in Malaysian Idol Diary show for only a couple of seconds. Plus, guys who play musical instruments, be it guitar or drums or piano would alwiz draw my attention a lil more kekeke. Remember drummer boy from Latte at 8? Remember how Scott looks on guitar, Clint on bass, Bob on drums and Dave on keyboards though that’s not the main reason I’m into the Moffatts. Generally said, it's a plus point for guys man. Guys look cun when they’ve their hands on any musical instruments, mind you. That’s how guys could flirt if they wanna do so hahahaha. Guess I’d melt *wink* Serenade me! Do it to me baby…ah ha, ah ha! Joking joking (if you listen to the morning crew, you’ll know that tune, originated from the Offspring’s, I listen to that everyday on my way to work)

Then again, I could also fall for guys who dun even know a note, or even the simple Do-Re-Mi. Love is blind, as far as the eye can see, deep and meaningless, words to me~

I thought I’m supposed to blog about Malaysian Idol? Ish, then why am I talking about love man? Paiseh. Anyway, I dunno what else to blog about Malaysian Idol as it’s the votes that count. I’m not gonna vote though, Vick came to prom eventhough he was only at 3rd placing ;p Guaranteed is Daniel has come to that spot or..…maybe higher who knows hehe. Alrite...will stop here. Vote for Daniel ok! Time for some changes. Malaysian should be having an adorable male Malaysian Idol this year :) Oh yes~

girl you got it right this time....

daniel is sure a cutie pie..

but i'm sorry to say that, that guy has serious pronunciation problems, especially when he sings english songs...

and he's voice aint that good either.

oh well, what's most important is that he's damn cute on screen right??

haha....  

_____________________

Post a Comment